Practice table tennis correctly is crucial because every table tennis players want to learn the best table tennis techniques. But not all of us has the chance to train with the best table tennis coach. One of the best ways to improve your skills is to participate the training camp in China. Today, coach EmRatThich present the FREE OF CHARGE Summer School Training Camp – sponsored by ITTF. This training camp is reserved only for a young and non-Chinese player.
The School will provide participants table tennis training, living accommodations, meals, related learning materials for free.
It’s a good opportunity for you to discover “Why Chinese are so good in table tennis?” It’s all about the “quality of training sessions”. Personally, you can learn many things, not only table tennis, but also culture, language, food, peoples, and many more.
There are many intensive table tennis training camps in China:
- Zhengding training base
- National Training Center at Hebei
- Shi Cha Hai sports school at Beijing
- Shenyang Sports Academy
- China College Summer School at Shanghai
- Shanghai Cao Yanhua Training School
Are you student? Aged between 16-25? If yes, get ready to apply for the Training Camp in China this Summer! Today, coach EmRatThich explains the ITTF sponsored summer table tennis training camp 2018.
Enrollment of 2018 Summer School of China Table Tennis College
The China Table Tennis College is located in Shanghai. The association is administered by the Shanghai Municipal Government and the Chinese Table Tennis Association which offers opportunities for foreign players to train table tennis in China.
Therefore every year, we hold Summer School for foreign freinds.
Source from ITTF News.
- The Summer School of this year (2018) begins from 5th July to 1st August 2018 in Shanghai, China.
Students will have
- table tennis training,
- Chinese language courses,
- traditional Chinese culture experience
- and extra-curricular practice like sightseeing tours etc.
- Furthermore, the event aims to improve the technical level of table tennis players from various countries
- and expand their horizons to better promote the common development of world table tennis.
Duration: 28 days.
- From 5th July to 1st August 2018
- Location: Shanghai, China
- 15th May 2018
Tuition fee for training camp in China:
- The College will provide participants table tennis training, living accommodations, meals, related learning materials for free.
- You will pay the International travel costs by yourself.
- Participants will be housed in double-rooms at overseas students’ apartment on campus.
- Rooms are newly furnished and have a private bathroom and laundry facilities.
- In addition, classrooms and table tennis training hall are on the campus.
- Above an Average technical level of table tennis, experienced taking part in large matches or events. Not for beginners.
- 20 members, aged between 16-25
- Non-Chinese citizenship
- Physically and mentally healthy
“I think it is a very good opportunity for young table tennis enthusiasts to get in touch with Chinese table tennis philosophy and chinese culture. Board and lodging, learning materials and domestic traveling is free.”, explained coach Martin OSTERMANN.
How to Apply:
Submit following materials by email (email@example.com):
- First, Download and Complete this Personal information form
- Second, Your passport copy (personal information page)
- And Finally, Certificate or document that proves your student status (in Chinese or English language)
Deadline is 15th May 2018.
A result email on your application will be sent to you within 2 weeks of receiving your application. Your place would be canceled if no copy of visa page reply after sending the invitation.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: Ms. Xu
- Tel: +86 21 51253366 Tax:+86 21 51253337
“The event aims to improve the technical level of table tennis players. And expand their horizons to better promote the common development of world table tennis”, China Table Tennis College
You should read
Coach EmRatThich was born in Hanoi, Vietnam in 1983. He started playing table tennis at the age of 8. After finishing his Ph.D. in Paris, University Pierre Marie Curie (Sorbonne University) in 2011, he is now a table tennis coach in a small club in France (about 153 players). Interested in table tennis coaching for a global audience, he founded pingsunday.com, one of the best online coaching programs for table tennis players. Using the Chinese coaching philosophy, his table tennis lessons are free, which allows many table tennis players to improve fast. He can speak English, French, Vietnamese, and a little bit of Chinese.