You are finding a full-time job or job vacancies as a table tennis coach, assistant, or club manager?
Or you are the recruiter who is looking for good candidates in table tennis?
If yes, here is the table tennis hiring jobs page that you need!
∎ Page Contents ∎
Available Table Tennis Jobs
(Last updated on July 2019). I will update this post regularly based on the submitted message from coaches, clubs around the world.
Chinese coach for immigration to Iran
- I am Shahriar from Iran, we are making a Table tennis school in one of East provinces of my country (Mashhad – 2nd big city after Tehran)
- we are trying to bring a young Chinese coach who can train medium and pro players.
- We will give him/her an apartment and a salary that can live good here.
- Contact: Shahriar.Farmanesh
- Mobile(WhatsApp): +989155193310
Coaching in Spain
|Who are you? A table tennis club? Association? Tournament Host?|
|CTM Cidade de Narón- Spain|
|What is the job?|
|We want to recruit a female table tennis player with notions of coaching or sparring kids. Conditions and duties described below:- Player of our first team of Women’s Superleague
– Able to win at least 80% of single matches
– Coaching kids 3 hours per day from Monday-Friday- Paid flights
– Home included
– Bills included
– 1.000 net/month
– Legal Visa passport
– Legal contract of work from October-April
|How to apply?|
|Send us your email with your CV and covering letter|
|Deadline of application?|
List of candidates
Here is the list of candidates who are looking for jobs in table tennis. They want to find related jobs as a table tennis coach, managers, sports education, tournament organization, commentators, etc.
Click here for The updated list of job candidates.
Submit Job Announcement For Recruiter
You are Hiring, Searching Talents for your table tennis business!
Do you have table tennis job vacancies? or a table tennis coach job offer?
You or your club is looking for someone, you can submit your announcement here!
Good and young coaches around the world will get the chance to see your announcement!
And it is free!
Submit Candidate’s Profile for Applicant
You are finding a job at table tennis. Here you can submit your candidate’s profile.
Found Job candidate
These are the closed job positions where the candidates are found. The position is no longer required.
01 – Fran TT Table Tennis Club (Mexico) was hiring
Fran TT Tennis Club is a Table Tennis Club in Nuevo Leon, Mexico and we are seeking a youth table tennis coach, The Instructor/Coach will ensure safety regulations are adhered to and will provide service enhancements.
- Lead a group of students through various table tennis activities.
- Entertain and engage.
- Teach the basics of table tennis.
- Communicate with parents and adults.
- Be on time and organized.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must enjoy working with people, particularly children.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Prior experience/participation in organized tennis with a school team or established club.
- know the basics of table tennis – likes working with people of all ages
- MXN 9,500 (UNTAXED)
Expected Start Date:
- April /May 2018
- Medical Insurance, Free Accommodation, Company’s Car, paid holiday vacations.
- Qualifications: Successful coaching experience is preferable. The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to coaching.
- This position requires that you operate a motor vehicle as a part of your job duties. A driving experience is required.
Fran TT Table Tennis Club is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Employment with the club will require successful completion of the recruitment procedure in accordance with club policies.
If you are interested in this position, kindly forward us your Resume for review and provision of more details.
- Recruitment officer
- Fran TT Table Tennis Club
- Monterrey, Mexico 70076
- My phone is Tel: +52-18113905925
02 – Austin Table Tennis Club was hiring
The Austin Table Tennis Club is looking for a full-time club host who will also serve as a part-time office and marketing assistant. This individual will maintain club operations on a daily basis, serve members and walk-in visitors, and handle a variety of office tasks in order to keep everything running smoothly. To be successful in this role you must be both friendly and assertive, welcoming, and a strong communicator. You will need to be organized, will utilize technology and software constantly, and must be comfortable interacting with club visitors many times a day.
In this position, you will report both to our Club Operations Manager as well as our Head Coach.
Position: Club Host and Office Administrator
Salary details and instructions to apply
Compensation and Perks
The compensation range for this role is $1800 to $2500, depending on experience.
Additionally, the precise hours and duties of this role may be negotiable depending on what you bring to the table. For this reason, we encourage all interested parties to apply, even if you’re not 100% certain you can fill the exact stated work hours.
Being involved in our club can be a lot of fun, especially if you have an appreciation for common interest communities, physical fitness, and sport. You’ll get to be part of one of the largest table tennis clubs in the southern USA, and top players from all over the country (and the world) commonly show up at our tournaments. Your work will help deliver an experience to people on a daily basis that they really love and are passionate about. And you’ll do this within a very small team, with a lot of personal autonomy. New ideas and strategies that you bring to the table may get tested and implemented. You won’t have to navigate any corporate bureaucracy or politics either.
If that sounds like fun to you, we encourage you to apply.
Convince us that you are the person we’re looking for!
Prepare a resume and cover letter and send to both:
- Marguerite Cheung, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yang Yu, Head Coach
- Open and close the club on time. (Mon – Fri, 2:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Check-in all members and walk-in visitors, including taking payment and entering new accounts into our digital system
- Answer phone calls, emails, and receive mailed correspondence or packages
- Inform and facilitate member registration/participation in club classes, tournaments, and special events
- Run the “gear shop” by selling table tennis equipment (we can provide basic training on this)
- Host multiple “league” events and make sure results are entered into a digital system
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas, restroom, and front desk
- Assist with marketing correspondence and advertisements for coaching, tournaments, and club events
- Assist to reach out to new potential customers and seek to expand club business where the opportunity may be available
- Ability to learn quickly, especially using digital tools and software
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to courteously correspond with internal staff and external parties (vendors, customers, etc.) — both verbal and written communication
- Basic experience with Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office tools
- Basic experience using a fax machine, scanner, copier, and a business phone system
- Reliable transportation and the ability to be at the club on time from 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Ability to manage your own time and be accountable for duties without continuous oversight
Any of the following will improve your chances …
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- An interest in social clubs, better yet an interest in sports clubs, better yet an interest in table tennis!
- Experience working in a “front desk” capacity at a gym, club, or rec center
- Experience working with inventory or retail goods of any kind
- Experience creating your own organization systems, methods, or tracking systems of any kind
- Experience organizing events, particularly tournaments or sports events
- Experience in business development or sales, reaching out to potential customers for products or services
8956 Research Blvd, Austin TX, 78758, USA
(address is for AAA Storage — we are in our own building at the back of the lot)
©PINGSUNDAY. Unauthorized use, translation or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. Link and excerpt may be used, provided that clear credit is given to PingSunday with the specific link to the original content.
Sign up and join +65k readers. Get free coaching ebooks and coaching advice every week