Many table tennis players want to learn the basic table tennis lessons. It’s very important to learn the correct table tennis techniques.
Otherwise, it’s very difficult for you to improve your skills. That’s why I take my time to create this blog “PingSunday”.
Free table tennis lessons
You can read many of my articles about “how to play table tennis” for free. From the basic techniques, like backhand stroke, forehand topspin, footwork to the advanced techniques like spinny serve, reading spin, tactics, etc. You can also learn how to choose the right equipment for your games.
In general, for beginners, you should master the “10 fundamental skills in table tennis”.
I will update these articles regularly. So don’t forget to click to subscribe button to get the notification for the new publishing articles.
Table tennis course for beginners on Udemy
If you want a better organized full-feature course. Here you are!
My course entitled “Table Tennis Coaching for Adults – Learn ping pong at home“.
Testimonials for this course
This course is the highest rated course of “table tennis” on Udemy. You can try to go to Udemy, and search for “table tennis”.
Here is an example of player testimonial:
Gabe Korda said
Thank you Coach. I’m looking forward to the course and getting better at playing table tennis.
About this course
- Lectures: 17
- Video: 2 hours
- Skill level: Beginner Level
- Languages: English
- Lifetime access
- Learn everywhere (watch on your mobile phone, TV, iPad, etc)
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
What will you learn?
- Basic table tennis techniques by the Chinese coach
- Analyze the common error of new players
- Correction and tips
- Fundamental strokes in table tennis: backhand topspin, backhand drive, backhand flip
- Forehand strokes: forehand topspin, forehand drive, forehand pendulum serve
- Best 5 tips to improve in table tennis, based on Chinese philosophy
- How to improve the feeling of table tennis
- Adjust your table tennis grip
- Table Tennis Footwork
- Advanced table tennis techniques: Tactics, Mental, Coaching
- How to win more with 3rd ball attack (Chinese Method)
- Good coach tips from Chinese coaching
What are the requirements?
- No previous table tennis knowledge or experience needed.
- Know the basic term in table tennis, like topspin, forehand, backhand, footwork.
- Know the basic rules of table tennis.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Improve table tennis skills fast with the Chinese coach
- Understand the principle of table tennis
- Develop your skills: From Fundamental to Advanced techniques
- Understand about Chinese coaching, and top Chinese player’s equipment
- Win more matches in the tournaments. And have more fun!
What is the target audience?
- Competitive players who want to improve fast with Chinese coaching
- Anyone who wants to learn and improve table tennis skills
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate players.
- Parents who want to coach their children
- School teachers who deliver table tennis classes for beginner
- New coaches in table tennis who wants to learn Chinese table tennis techniques
The course contains 4 big sections:
Sign up for the course
- The normal link to the course is here: table tennis lessons by Chinese coach
- Link to the course with Promotion code: Free online table tennis lessons by EmRatThich
If you have any other questions before signing up, please contact me.