What is T2Apac
- Jiang Jialiang (captain),
- Vladimir Samsonov (Belarus),
- Chuang Chih-Yuan (Taiwan),
- Tomokazu Harimoto (Japan),
- Wu Yang (China),
- Jeon Ji-hee (South Korea),
- Matilda Ekholm (Sweden)
- Michael Maze (captain),
- Timo Boll (Germany),
- Aleksandr Shibaev (Russia),
- Chen Chien-An (Taiwan),
- Feng Tianwei (Singapore),
- Yang Ha-eun (South Korea),
- Hina Hayata (Japan)
- Jorgen Persson (captain),
- Jun Mizutani (Japan),
- Joo Sae-hyuk (South Korea),
- Mattias Karlsson (Sweden),
- Bernadette Szocs (Romania),
- Suthasini Sawettabut (Thailand),
- Ding Ning (China)
- Jorg Rosskopf (captain),
- Dima Ovtcharov (Germany),
- Shang Kun (China),
- Paul Drinkhall (England),
- Cheng I-Ching (Taiwan),
- Elizabeta Samara (Romania),
- Georgina Pota (Hungary)
The schedule of season 2 T2APAC will be published soon on the T2apac home page.
ITTF and T2APAC are preparing the cooperation for the next season.
T2Apac basic rules
Kill-zone time format
- Matches will last 24 minutes. After this period, players stop playing and count the points.
- The clock stops only during one-minute breaks after every two games, at team captains’ time-outs, and when a Kill Zone Game will start.
- If time expires when a game is in progress, the player in the lead wins the game.
- The first player to score five points wins the match at the Kill Zone game.
Points and matches rules
- No deuce! Unlike the traditional format
- The first player to reach 11 points wins the game. You can win at 11-10.
- Team captains may call for one time-out only once in each match.
- Each game won is counted for the team’s overall points.
- Each team consists of three men and three women players. (And one coach)
- Six matches – three women’s and three men’s singles – to be played during each session
- 6 regular rounds, one play-off, and finals round)
Professional players training at T2Apac
With T2Apac, you can have a chance to meet your idols. And also to learn from the best techniques.
Here is an example of the topspin technique against the heavy underspin ball of a chopper. Jun Mizutani is training with Joo Se Hyuk.