Don’t Miss T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore On 21 – 24 November.
The battle for Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 championship title is finally here!
32 of the world’s best table tennis players will be in Singapore for the ultimate showdown at The Tampines Hub from 21 to 24 November 2019.
They will get the attractive prize money and bonus ITTF World Ranking points as they journey towards the 2020 Tokyo Olympic qualification. With lights, sounds, and action, this will be a world-class table tennis experience like no other.
Will Ma Long, the King of Table Tennis make a comeback against the silent assassin, Lin Yun-Ju? Will the Japanese players rise from the defeat in Malaysia and celebrate a triumphant return to T2 Diamond in Singapore?
Why is Ma Long absent in this T2 Diamond?
Ma Long will not attend T2 Diamond Singapore.
According to Tennis World Table magazine, Ma Long, Fan Zhendong and Liu Shiwen asked not to attend T2 Diamond and Wang Chuqin was suspended for misconduct at the Austrian Open.
Head coach Qin Zhijian,
“Ma Long’s current main goal is to prepare for the Men’s World Cup. His knee injuries don’t allow him to play more”
After an intense two-month schedule, Fan Zhendong asked not to participate in this T2 Diamond to prepare for the Men’s World Cup.
Fan Zhendong wants to stay in shape.
Since T2 Diamond, this is a tournament league but not the part of the evaluation of the Olympic Games by the China team, the coaching team has accepted and approved their requests. That’s why both Ma Long, Fan Zhendong won’t participate in this T2 Diamond.
Only Xu Xin will participate in the T2 Diamond Singapour 2019.
What is the T2 Diamond tournament?
Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore is the second and final event of the season, following Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Malaysia held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia in July 2019.
A star-studded list of the world’s top 16 male and top 16 female players is preparing to battle it out for the T2 Diamond 2019 championship title.
Will China’s king of table tennis Ma Long avenge his loss against Chinese Taipei’s silent killer Lin Jun-Yu? Will Singapore’s Feng Tianwei clinch the women’s champion title at her home ground? There’s only one way to find out, so get your tickets now!
The world’s most riveting table tennis tournament, T2 has a big prize.
- A combined prize purse of US$500,000 and
- up to 1,000 ITTF Ranking Points at Seamaster T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore.
Eschewing the best of five games format of traditional table tennis, T2 Diamond introduces a brand-new time-based format where competitors have 24 minutes to be the first to win four out of seven games; no deuce is required and the first player to 11 points wins the game.
If at the 24th minute of play, neither player has won four games, the match enters FAST5 which are played to five points.
Thu, 21 – Sun, 24 Nov 2019 11.30 AM and 6.30 PM
From 21 to 24 November, catch all the action at The Tampines Hub as T2 Diamond breaks away from traditional table tennis match format with a fast-paced and exciting gameplay for players and audiences alike.
Feel the energy reverberates through the first-of-a-kind circular field of play at the T2Cavern where viewers and audiences alike will get a 360° view of all the action as it unfolds.
Be prepared to be wowed by the spectacular light and music productions by international award-winning music and show producers. Ready and light, camera, sound, and action!
Our Tampines Hub
1 Tampines Walk, Singapore 528523
- Standard: S$25 (Weekdays), S$45 (Saturday), S$75 (Sunday)
- Day Pass: S$45 (Weekdays), S$85 (Saturday), S$145 (Sunday)
- Youth Day Pass: S$20 (Limited to ages 5-17 only)
Rating / Age Limit
- For the comfort and enjoyment for all spectators, all children under 5 years of age are not suggested to be brought into the T2 Cavern. All children of 5 years of age and above are required to bear a ticket.
- Strictly no admission without a ticket.
- Youth Day Pass holders are required to provide age verification: Present Valid ID / Student Pass
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Flip-Flops, Shorts, T-Shirts with bold large logos and slogans and busy patterns are strictly not allowed.
- Wrist-tagging would be provided for all ticket and pass holders to allow for re-entry.
- Please be quiet during match play and do not leave the seats until changeovers.
Late Seating Advisory:
- Please arrive 90 mins before the published time to allow for ample time for seating.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable intermission.
Photography / Video Recording Rules & Use of Mobile devices
- All mobile phones must be switched to silent mode or vibrate in silent mode. Flash photography is prohibited.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed into the venue.