The Japanese National Tournament for Junior High School Table Tennis has finished.
Japanese National Tournament for Junior High School 2021
Miwa Harimoto wins the women’s singles champion of the Japanese Junior High School Championships.
Under the influence of her father and her mother, both of them are engaged in table tennis. After winning the women’s singles, Miwa and her father happily took a photo to celebrate his winning the most important title in her career so far.
In the men’s singles competition, Matsushima Terusora, born in 2007, played well. He defeated Sakai Yufei 3:2 to win the championship. After the game, Matsushima thanked everyone for their support and revealed his next game plan is to participate in the World Table Tennis Championships Japanese team trials.
Here is the highlight of the 52nd National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament. The 52nd National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament was held at Nikkan Arena Tochigi (Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture)
About Miwa Harimoto
Miwa Harimoto is a little sister of Tomokazu Harimoto. She is only 13 years old.
Her English name is: Miwa Harimoto
Her Japanese name is: はりもと みわ
Her Chinese name is: 張本美和
She was born in 2008 June 16, in Sendai City , Miyagi Prefecture. Currently, she is the Japan of table tennis players.
Height at 13 years old: 162 cm.
Miwa Harimoto playing style and equipment
Her playing style:
- Dominant arm: right hand
- Grip Shake hand
- Playing style: Forehand and backhand attacking style, driving style
The table tennis equipment of Miwa:
- Her racket: Tomokazu Harimoto Inner Force ALC (check price, read review)
- Forehand rubber: Butterfly Dignics 05 (check price)
- Backhand rubber: Butterfly Dignics 05 (check price)
- 2014 All Japan Table Tennis Championships (Bambi) Women’s Singles 3rd
- 2015 All Japan Table Tennis Championships (Bambi Division) Women’s Singles Winner
- 2018 All Japan Table Tennis Championships Women’s Singles Winner
- 2021 National Junior High School Table Tennis Tournament Women’s Singles Winner