This is the research of table tennis injury, shoulder pain, wrist pain, back pain, etc., including 4 parts.
Full research about table tennis injury
∎ Page Contents ∎
- Part 1 – General information about injury in table tennis
- Part 2 – Most used muscles in table tennis
- Part 3 – Most common injuries and pains in table tennis
- Part 4 – Table Tennis Injury Treatment.
Research of coach EmRatThich
This is the end of my research about table tennis injury. It takes me a lot of time to do the research.
So I hope you share this article for the table tennis players who need this.
See you in the next video. My name is EmRatThich, a table tennis coach in France. If you like my videos, please support me.
- Leyla Alizadeh Ebadi “Analysing Of the Types of Injuries Observed In Table Tennis Players According To the Some Variables.” IOSR Journal of Sports and Physical Education (IOSRJSPE) 5.4 (2018): 21-26.
- Kondric, M., Furjan-Mandic, G., Petrinovic-Zekan, L., & Ciliga, D. (2008). 16 Comparison of injuries between Slovenian table tennis and badminton players. Science and Racket Sports IV, 112.
- Brophy, R. H., Barnes, R., Rodeo, S. A., & Warren, R. F. (2007). Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders at the NFL Combine trends from 1987 to 2000. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 39(1), 22-27.
- M. Kondric et al.: Injuries in Racket Sports, Coll. Antropol. 35 (2011) 2: 413–417
- Krell ES, Montemurro NJ, Pacific KP, Emele L, Lin SS (2017) Orthobiologics in foot & ankle. In: Valderrabano V, Easley M (Eds.), Foot and Ankle Sports Orthopaedics. Springer, USA, pp. 119-125.
©PINGSUNDAY. Unauthorized use, translation or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. Link and excerpt may be used, provided that clear credit is given to PingSunday with the specific link to the original content.
Sign up and join +65k readers. Get free coaching ebooks and coaching advice every week