Home  »  Blade Review   »  

Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Review

Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC is the equipment of the German star, Dimitrij Ovtcharov.


Dimitrij Ovtcharov equipment

Dimitrij Ovtcharov’s equipment is sponsored by Butterfly.

Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC
Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC


About the blade

Ideal for close to the table two-winged attackers. It’s one of the best ALC blade right now.

Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC (2)
Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC (2)

Butterfly’s Arylate Carbon ALC, which Dimitrij Ovtcharov also used, is very popular. Carbon’s strength meets Arylate’s ability to reduce vibrations. The top sheet of the Dignics 09C (check price) is sticky, which gives it sharp topspin play and makes it the Butterfly rubber with the most spin. Dignics 05 (check price) is powered by Spring Sponge X technology. It was made to have more power, “hold” the ball longer.

  • Blade: Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC | 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.7 | Vibration: 10.5
  • Handle: Straight – Uniform From Top To Bottom

You can combine this blade with:

  • Rubber: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
  • Rubber: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1

In the end, most players find a blade that works best for their own unique way of playing, and they stick with that blade for a long time. If you take care of the blade, it will last for many years. But the rubber will wear out and need to be replaced over time. Don’t throw the racket away when that time comes.

Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC (5)
Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC (5)


Pro players like Butterfly products

Butterfly is trusted by more professional players than any other brand – At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8 percent of the players were asked what blade and rubber they used.

56.6% of the people surveyed said they used Butterfly blades, while the other 43.4% used 11 different brands. 53.2% of the people who took part used Butterfly rubbers, while the other 46.8% used 11 different brands.





©PINGSUNDAY. Unauthorized use, translation or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. Link and excerpt may be used, provided that clear credit is given to PingSunday with the specific link to the original content.

Sign up and join +65k readers. Get free coaching ebooks and coaching advice every week


Table tennis coach in France since 2012, founder of pingsunday.com (the best online coaching program for table tennis players). Born in Vietnam in 1983, Ph.D. in Université Pierre Marie Curie. Read more about him.

Leave a Comment

PingSunday