Welcome to the PingSunday, table tennis blog of coach EmRatThich: a place to learn table tennis correctly and with fun.
I’m a table tennis coach at a small club in France. I create free table tennis coaching videos every Sunday (That’s why this blog is called “PingSunday”). Using Chinese techniques, I give you the best tips to improve your table tennis skills quickly.
I have played table tennis at the age of 8 in Vietnam. I coach young developing players since 2012. With my friend (Chinese), we have learned a lot the Chinese philosophy about table tennis. By creating this blog, I want to share with you this knowledge. You will enjoy more your table tennis by staying with me on “this journey to China“.
You can also join the group “Table Tennis Connect” to discuss with many other enthusiastic players about Chinese rubber, equipment, tactics, coaching, and comment table tennis matches.
Why Chinese techniques?
Table tennis technique of the Chinese players is superior. If you want to become better in table tennis, learn from the best. Learn the Chinese footwork, the modern Chinese loop technique, “power from the ground” concept, “acceleration at the right timing”, “hit with the legs”, “how to serve”, “yin pai”, “tactics for specific situation”, “4 main footwork patterns”, and many more.
What do you get from this blog?
- Concise coaching tips to improve fast your table tennis skills
- Review and guide to choose your best table tennis equipment
- Understand the table tennis career of the top player (not only Chinese player)
- Table tennis is a very hard sport. It takes time to improve your techniques. But once you understand the fundamental of the game (tactics, techniques), you will improve fast!
Let’s start your journey
- Firstly, you should read and understand the principle of this sport.
- Secondly, learn the basic table tennis techniques.
- Choose the right equipment which fit your playing style
- Learn the advanced technique and improve your skills by doing your daily training.
I answer your FAQ (Frequently asked questions) in this video: motivation, training method, equipment, my journey to China and more.
You can contact me in several ways.